One Little Bean

A voyage to birth and beyond...
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 28, 2005

Spreading the big news

Poor ol' me is drained and has no writing skill left--it's been sucked dry by a guest list and a resume. Ugh.

Yes, I'm attempting the following four wonders simultaneously:

-getting married in early February
-Christmas shopping
-finding a new job
-having a baby in July

Wonders are growing in my womb, Tom popped the question... he was glowing, and even more so when I said yes. :) And he could have lit up the entire neighbourhood when he found out he's going to be a daddy.

We told his folks last weekend and my folks this past weekend. All grandparents are pretty excited.

Tom actually asked my parents for my hand in marriage, and my dad's eyes welled up. Tom couldn't stop grinning the entire weekend, and my dad got the biggest kick out of that. No bf or what have you of mine has ever tried to talk to or get to know my dad. Tom is amazing. He and my dad get along well, have conversations about cars and other stuff that I am programmed to tune out, he brings my mom flowers, gives her big hugs, my brothers adore him...

Life couldn't be better.

Actually, it might be if everything but Cheetos didn't make me feel like puking.
posted by Krista at 12:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home