One Little Bean

A voyage to birth and beyond...
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Beyond the due date: day 5

In labour.

I started getting short cramps and back pains last night, and this morning around 1 a.m. they started coming every 15 minutes. Now they are about every 10 minutes. Tomek and I walked from 4 to 5 a.m. and he's home with me today... we don't call the midwife till my water breaks or till the contractions are at least a minute long and 3-4 every ten minutes. No water breakage yet, just owie owie pain. But it only lasts a bit so that's all right--and Tomek breathes with me and massages up my back with my inhales and down with my exhales, which really helps.

I don't think we'll be calling anyone till I hit active labour, but I really hope that happens today.

And yay our little bean is going to be an August baby like me!

-ow here comes another one-

Labels:

posted by Krista at 7:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home