One Little Bean

A voyage to birth and beyond...
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Playing games

It's been over a week since we've taken pictures of you, and you've grown so much. Every day it seems you learn something new, you get more adept with your hands, laugh more, smile more, enjoy standing and sitting (with help)... I'm just always so impressed with you. I could do without the 2 a.m. bedtime, but if that's all I have to complain about, it's really nothing at all. :)

Your tatus and I were playing a board game tonight, and you joined in, helping him read questions to me:
And helping me answer the questions...
And then you rested in your chair and smiled for us...
Life can't get much better than this.
posted by Krista at 11:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home