One Little Bean

A voyage to birth and beyond...
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 19, 2007

A song for you

Originally I heard this when I was younger, listening to Sharon, Lois and Bram on The Elephant Show.

A You're Adorable

A you're adorable
B you're so beautiful
C you're a cutie full of charms.
D you're a darling and
E you're exciting and
F you're a feather in my arms.
G you look good to me
H you're so heavenly
I you're the one I idolize
J we're like Jack and Jill
K you're so kissable
L you're the lovelight in my eyes.

M,N,O,P, I could go on all day
Q,R,S,T, alphabetically speaking, You're OK!

U make my life complete
V means you're very sweet
W,W,Y,Z

Oh, I love to wander through
The alphabet with you
To tell you what you mean to me!
posted by Krista at 12:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home