One Little Bean

A voyage to birth and beyond...
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 09, 2007

Escape!

Last night I put you in your crib, 2 minutes later heard banging like you were kicking the slats. I went in and looked and you were standing, pulling and pushing on the side wall of your crib, so it banged on the rails. 1/2 hour later I raised the side wall to the highsest position (your mattress is at the lowest), but you could still reach the top of the rails and bang away. At 5 am. this morning I woke up to the same thing: I hear a *bang bang* from the baby monitor, I open the door to your room and there you are, standing in your crib watching the door, waiting for someone to come and get you so you can start your day.

You did the same today with your play pen, climbing up the walls to grab the top. And you'are only 7 1/2 months old!
posted by Krista at 1:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home