One Little Bean

A voyage to birth and beyond...
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Who's calling?

This morning you got a hold of my phone and were walking around with it as your Tatus and I sat in our bedroom trying to wake up. Suddenly, Tatus' phone rang, and we were wondering who would call so early on a Saturday morning. I went and got his phone and looked at the caller. I was calling. Or rather, you were, using my phone.

Then you grabbed Tatus' phone and started systematically pushing all the buttons on it that you could find. After doing that, you crouched down, laid it carefully on the floor, threw a casual "bye" over your shoulder and walked out of the room.

There's something new every day...you are just non-stop entertainment!

Labels: ,

posted by Krista at 9:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home