One Little Bean

A voyage to birth and beyond...
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Note to readers--some changes to this blog

Hi. Lily's mom here.

I just wanted to let you know about a few new things on Lily's blog. First, there is a new box on the left side titled "What Lily's doing". When I don't have time to upload pictures or an entire new post to the blog, I can easily leave notes here, letting you all know what Lily is up to throughout the day.

I hope to have this blog up-to-date with all the most recent photos soon!

Also, I've just added a comments option to this blog. To leave a comment, click on the comments link at the bottom of a post. A new little window will pop up. Type in your comment, and then click on "Other" to (please!) leave your name. You don't have to leave a web site link, just your name is great so we all know who is writing. Right now the comments will go to my email account and I will have to approve them before they appear on the blog. This is to avoid having any undesirable comments, such as spam, left on her blog.

Comments in Polish are more than welcome! It will help me learn Polish, and Tomek can always tell me and Lily what they say. :)

Hope to "hear" from you all soon!

Lily, Krista & Tomek

(this post to be translated into Polish by Tomek soon!)
posted by Krista at 1:51 PM

3 Comments:

Hi Krista:

Great update to the site! But I can't get access to the left hand postings - I get something like "you are not authorized...". But I DID enjoy the rest of it.
Love, Aunt Mary

5:58 AM  

Hi Aunt Mary,

In the left hand box should just be little one-line notes like "Having a nap". Can you see that? There's nothing more really to see by clicking on the links--you'll just go to the site that hosts the notes (twitter.com). Derek's been helping me with this, so I'll ask him, too. :)
Love, Krista

9:29 AM  

I love the layout and information you've included. Katie especially likes to look at the pictures and videos you post.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home