One Little Bean

A voyage to birth and beyond...
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2007

Cleaning up after herself

Tonight at dinner Lily and I spilled some soup on her high chair tray. When she saw the drops, she decided she was done eating so I let her down. She ran to the tea towel hanging on the fridge, pulled it down and ran back to her high chair. I lowered the tray, and she wiped at the soup till it was gone, then went back to the fridge to put the towel back. I showed her the laundry basket and asked her to put the towel there because it was dirty now, and she put it in there.

She's smack in the middle of her neat-phase and I'm loving it. She's just so serious about cleaning up little messes, especially when it's from food she's been eating.

Every day is something new. It seems I can't type fast enough to keep up with all the things she is learning, doing and figuring out each day. Kids are incredible.

Labels: ,

posted by Krista at 5:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home