One Little Bean

A voyage to birth and beyond...
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

First ponytail

You are a little over 15 months old now, and up until now I haven't tried to put any clips or bows or anything in your hair--it hasn't really been long enough. Today I wrestled your hair into a palm tree on top of your head, just to see what it would look like. This is the classic this? pose. This? is what you say as you point to anything and everything you want.
Itchy nose.

A classic dirty look. I think you get this from me. :)

Fake smile, fake patience. Yep, the 'do is coming out soon.


Oops. Hang on a sec, my calculator is ringing.

Labels: ,

posted by Krista at 10:23 PM

1 Comments:

Lovin' the ponytails!!! One day they'll be braids. SO CUTE :-D

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home