One Little Bean

A voyage to birth and beyond...
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Crawling leads to walking... so quickly!!

There's no mistaking it--you are full-on crawling now. It's only happened in the last 3-4 days and already it's obvious that crawling only serves one purpose to you: to get to something, anything that you can then grab and use to pull yourself up into a standing position. I don't think you'll ever view crawling as a mode of transportation, walking is where it's at for you--and I have a feeling it's just around the corner.

Your tatus and I are continually amazed at how strong you are, how determined, how inquisitive, and how quickly your mobility is progressing. I only had one month where I could sit you down on the floor amidst your toys and you would play without moving. Now, it's the bookshelves, the couch, and the stove that are interesting.

Direct quote from tatus: Damn, she amazes me!

You are one awesome little girl, boogie. We can't blink, or I fear you'll be off to college!

Labels: ,

posted by Krista at 9:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home