One Little Bean

A voyage to birth and beyond...
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Our first Mothers' Day

Our first Mothers' Day was great. I received wishes for a happy day from my mom, Babcia, Aunt Natalya, and my friends Sasha and Odette. As well, you and Tatus snuck out in the morning for a walk and returned with a beautiful bouquet for me. I love how I got lilies from my Lily. :)

When you and Tatus came in the door and called me, I came around the corner and all I could see was a big bunch of flowers on the stroller. You were hidden behind them. I came up close and peeked over the flowers to see you, and you gave me a big toothy grin and held out a card to me. It was one of the sweetest moments of my life.

We spent a quiet, peaceful day at home, and then visited Babcia and Dziadek in the evening. We brought Babcia some scrumptious chocolates and had some champagne.

We'll be visiting Gran and Grampa sometime in the next 2 weeks, and we have a special something to give Gran as well. :)


Flowers from my sweethearts
My little sweetheart

Very busy working on her car

Calling a mechanic?

You had a loooong nap this afternoon, and we've had to start waking you up from your naps so you don't stay awake until 1 a.m. (although now that I'm not nursing you anymore, you are getting good about going to bed at 10:30 p.m. and waking up at 9 a.m.). This afternoon, you did NOT want to wake up.

This photo is so reminiscent of when you were 3 weeks old and snuggling with Gran.


Fridge magnets are fun!


Dancing with Dziadek

A snack before bedtime--Dziadek is a pro!

Labels:

posted by Krista at 11:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home